Monday 7 February 2011

Miss Lazy

With my life somewhat lacking in creative outlets and an endless list of started projects I decided that the only way to get me active and out of my non-creative rut was to do what other people do - blog. So in the past year I have added an endless list of half arsed strings to my bow, these include knitting, photography, bread baking, cup cake baking, "regular" exercising and now blogging to name a few prematurely retired hobbies to which I now have lying around my house (note flower arranging, gardening and the times crossword are not planned additions to my list). My issue comes not necessarily with the lack of will to do these hobbies, which I do oh so want to get better at, but more the lazy affliction of the mind when I could just watch crap tv instead.

In a bid to become Miss Creative, instead of Miss Lazy, I am aiming to write a weekly blog....perhaps every Sunday on how my bid to be creative has gone. Photos will be taken and hobbies shall be taken up with renewed half arsed vigour and yes, for the writers amongst you, I might actually learn to write properly.

1 comment: